Here are the best mastering WordPress Plugins – five tools WordPress starters swear by. Hence, find out if you need them at all, what effects are used for, if free plugins can be good enough.
- Elementor: Indeed, Elementor started last year under the open source license, which was very unusual for a plugin of this kind. Speaking about this it’s not surprising that Elementor was given a lot of attention and goodwill right from the start. Especially since it promised that nothing would change in terms of cost-free.
- UpdraftPlus: In fact, UpdraftPlus is one of the most popular free WordPress backup plugins in the market. Actually, they count over one million active installations. At the time of writing this post, Finally, UpdraftPlus is the only freemium WordPress backup plugin in the market that allows backup and restoration in the free plan, along with a couple of other great features.
- Autoptimize: As a matter of fact, Autoptimize is a WordPress plugin that allows users to optimize their websites for faster page loading. Its features include style and script minification, aggregation, CSS injection, image and Google font optimization, and more.
- Blog Designer Pro: Actually, it is the perfect WordPress Blog Layout Plugin fitting into your overall WordPress theme. Hence, it is efficient and user-friendly. Additionally, it will result in beautiful blog pages and makes your blog more intuitive without coding knowledge. As a result, it is straightforward to manage for beginners to even website developers.
- Yoast SEO: In all honesty, Search Engines a the primary source for traffic on your website. The optimisation takes a lot of your time, and while fiverr.com is an excellent resource, you should go for long term fixes. Hence, it rates each of your pages concerning technical SEO but also checks the usefulness of your site. You might be happy with their free version, but for important website opt for the pro version.
Should you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to get in touch or leave a note.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.