Review and Strategy
Playrion Airlines Manager is a professional simulation game where you can run your airline! Moreover, you are the newly appointed CEO of an airline of your choice and with 300 million in your hand. Hence, it’s time to become the number one airline in the world. Train your skills and show the Airline CEO that you can be a disruptive challenger.
Further, don’t be fooled by the mobile platform because Airlines Manager is a proven, additionally, real super-deep simulation game. There’s firstly a lot of numbers and secondly logistics to take care of here.
Overall, the developers of Playrion from France known above all for their economic simulations. Surely, they are among the market leaders in this genre and maintain their flagship very well.
As a result of the Airlines Manager Professional success, they have now thoroughly revised their game, which entered the gaming stage for the first time in 2007.
Presently, the Airlines Manager 2019 is available for download in the App Store for some time. Hence, the installation is free of charge and finances itself over additional In-App purchases.
Start with short-haul flights
So, when it comes to buying new aircraft, you have three different options. Firstly SH or short-haul, secondly MH or medium-haul and thirdly LH or long-haul. Hence, as you can probably guess, these refer to the distance that these planes are best suited for travelling.
Notwithstanding, longer flights require a lot of planning and are usually more expensive than shorter flights, which generally means that they are also much riskier.
Lease your aircraft!
Another essential aspect when buying aircraft is the option to purchase or lease. Again, this usually only applies to the early stages of the game, but leasing is almost always the better option. However, if you lease an aircraft, you can use it as usual, but you cannot customise the interior.
On the other hand, you don’t have to pay the full price in advance, but you have to pay the deposit and weekly rent. So, if you deviate from our previous tip, you should be able to cover the costs to make a net profit.
Airlines Manager Agenda!Thereupon, Airlines Manager Professional is deceiving about the depth it has, so you will sometimes find yourself lost. Hence, if you’re not sure what to do next, always read on to your agenda. Moreover, the agenda also serves as a “to-do list,” as it will show you what you should be working toward next. Finally, you’ll even get sweet rewards for completion.
Strategy, Tips, Cheats (Airlines Manager Professional)
As soon as you earn enough money, you can take the following tips with you.
- Best Hubs: MPM ADD PAP PEK CGK followed by SIN BKK ZRH LAX JFK SYD HKD NRT and DME
- Most income: Economy class is preferred, whereas, always pay attention to the cargo possibilities – good money and increases easily over time
- Aircraft: Buy fewer aircraft types, making replacement easier. The Airbus A380-800 is undoubtedly one of the more efficient aircraft, whereas some competitors go with the Boeing 747.200B.
- Round-Trips: 12h and 24h respectively 24h combinations are simple aircraft uses, whereby the longer the route, the more income. Therefore a Boeing 747-400ERF can be used in parallel on a 12h trip. However, we often schedule long-distance flight (35h) meaning that we are combining them to make even weekly schedules.
- Scheduling: It is recommended to use this source provided by Playrion for Airlines Manager to discover flight distances, flight times and other information such as the category availability: Destination Finder
- Excel: We usually use a simple Excel spreadsheet to plan 168-hours week trips and select seven similar destinations. You find them mostly in the same region or even better in the same country.
- Be patient
Finally, after approximately 1 ½ years of gambling addiction, discipline and in-app purchases with our virtual credit card issued by Revolut, we reached a Top 300 position playing the game with over 3 million other players. The game is really detailed and intricate. You get a great sense of the complexity associated wit running an airline. We play the Airlines-Manager Professional version for the endless and real life experience. It is slow but it is also fun to see the progress once a day and avoid the need to check the situation of your airline on a hourly basis.
In the beginning, the fight for routes, passengers and random happenings are a lot of fun – as long as you like the old-fashioned humour in the game. In the long run, however, many tasks are repeated. At the latest then, you miss the possibility to automate annoying routine tasks.